Wild Game Processing
- All wild game must be clean, boneless, and fresh or fresh-frozen.
- All wild game must be in clean, FOOD-GRADE bags or containers.
- Nolechek's will not accept wild game brought to us in dirty non-food grade bags or containers.
- We accept boneless wild game year-round for your convenience.
Minimum for Most Sausage Products: 10 lbs. finished weight - please bring in at least 5 lbs of venison per product and/or flavor. We add an equal amount of pork to the venison. The price of pork is included in the listed price.
Minimum for Snack Sticks: 5 lbs. finished weight - please bring in at least 4 lbs of venison per flavor. We add an equal amount of pork to the venison. There is a 30% loss due to the smoking process and the customer is billed on the finished weight.
Minimim for Jerky: 5 lbs. finished weight - please bring in at least 10 lbs of venison. We do not add pork to the jerky. There is a 50% loss due to the smoking process and the customer is billed on the finished weight.
Minimum for Hamburger: 10 lbs. finished weight. We add 1/3 pork or beef to the weight of the venison.
Straight Venison Burger - Bring at least 10 lbs. venison
Venison Burger with Pork or Beef added - Bring at least 7 lbs. venison
- Vacuum packaging is available at the price of $0.35/lb.
- We inspect all wild game as it arrives and again before production to ensure quality.
- Nolechek's Meats is USDA Inspected and HACCP Certified. A Federal Inspector is on premise 5 days per week.
- Nolechek's reserves the right to refuse any wild game that does not meet our standards.
- We will also make special batches to meet specific tastes.
- 30 lb. finished weight is the minimum amount required for special batches.
- We will add different amounts of pork upon request.
- Beef is also available upon request.
- We require prepayment on the finished weight for all special batches.
- If there is a difference between the deposit and the final bill, the amount will be adjusted accordingly at time of pick-up.
We are not responsible for unfrozen products that are not picked up within 14 days upon notification, unless prior arrangements have been made.
|VENISON SAUSAGE PRODUCTS - price per pound includes the pork added (unless noted)||PRICE|
|Summer Sausage Logs (2 lb. average) - Garlic, Garlic w/ Mustard Seed, or Plain||2.95|
|Summer Sausage Logs (2 lb. average) - with Cheese||3.19|
|Summer Sausage Chubs (1 lb. average) - Garlic or Plain||3.15|
|Summer Sausage Chubs (1 lb. average) - with Cheese||3.29|
|Summer Sausage Chubs (1 lb. average) - Garlic with Crushed Red Pepper||3.15|
|Summer Sausage Chubs (1 lb. average) - with Jalapeno Peppers||3.69|
|Summer Sausage Chubs (1 lb. average) - with Jalapeno Peppers and Cheese||3.69|
|Summer Sausage Chubs (1 lb. average) - with Dried Cranberries||3.69|
|Summer Sausage Chubs (1 lb. average) - with Dried Cranberries and Cheese||3.69|
|Polish Sausage - Garlic or Plain||2.90|
|Short Polish Sausage||3.09|
|Skinless Wieners with Cheese||3.19|
|Natural Casing Wieners||3.99|
|Fresh Bratwurst - Regular or Cajun||2.95|
|Fresh Bratwurst - with Cheddar Cheese||3.49|
|Fresh Bratwurst - with Wild Rice and Dried Cranberries||3.49|
|Italian Sausage - Links or 1 lb. tubes||2.95|
|Venison Bacon - Regular - Sliced, 1 lb. per package||3.49|
|Breakfast Sausage Links - Regular or Maple - 1 lb. per package||3.09|
|Breakfast Sausage - Regular - 1 lb. tubes||2.80|
|Landjaeger (30% loss)||4.89|
|Snack Sticks (30% loss) Regular, Snappy/HOT!, BBQ, or Pepperoni||4.89|
|Snack Sticks (30% loss) with Cheddar Cheese||5.29|
|Snack Sticks (30% loss) with Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeno Peppers||5.69|
|Jerky (50% loss) No Pork Added - pricing is for the finished weight||7.70|
|Venison Hamburger - Grind, Stuff, and Freeze (1 lb. average)||0.85|
|Add 1/3 Pork to Hamburger||2.59|
|Add 1/3 Beef to Hamburger||4.19|
|BONELESS DRIED VENISON||PRICE|
|Dried Boneless Venison - Cure, Smoke, Slice and Wrap - Boneless Venison Hind||2.75|
|Dried Boneless Venison - Cure and Smoke Only - Boneless Venison Hind||1.65|
|Dried Bone-In Venison Hind - Cure and Smoke Bone-in Venison Ham||1.10|